This last week of build season, our team continued to fabricate parts for the chassis. Fortunately, it only took us a few days to make all the pieces and we were able to start assembling everything together. While we were putting everything together on for the second chassis, we started taking apart our first chassis so we could start painting it. We got the parts painted and were then able to quickly put them back together at the end of the week.

One we assembled everything together again, we took our robot, Ford, out for testing. We practiced crossing a couple of defenses and shooting the boulder into the high goal. Once we were able to figure out a few values for aiming, we took Ford back to our shop and started to take him apart and get ready for bag & tag.