The focus of this week has been game strategy, designing, prototyping, and testing programming for our robot. During the first couple of days, we finalized our game strategy. Once we figured out how we wanted to play Power Up, we started working on the design for the robot and then started the process of prototyping the parts. The main part we tested was the design for picking up cubes and delivering them to the scoring areas. So far, we have a general design for the robot, have not had any major issues, and expect to finish our robot on schedule.

On the business side of things, Chairman’s has been submitted and designs for the team shirt and buttons are underway.